Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Jim Guidry, founding partner of Guidry & East, LLC is retiring as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on July 15, 2018. Jim has been a leading healthcare management consultant throughout his 35-year career.
The Guidry & East Board of Governance and his colleagues in the Transplant community will miss his inspiration, dedication and friendship. Please join me in wishing Jim and his beautiful wife Tita, well into their retirement-and thank you Jim, on behalf of all of us, for all you have done in service to Organ Transplantation in the U.S. and abroad.
As a result of Jim's retirement, the Guidry & East Board of Governance introduced new appointments effective July 16, 2018 as follows:
- Alexander Aussi, BSN, RN, MBA to serve as Chief Executive Officer
- Tim Stevens, BSN, RN, CCTC to serve as Chief Operating Officer
- Nancy Long, RN, BA, CCTC to serve as Chief Quality Officer
- Pam Gillette, RN, MPH, FACHE to serve as Chief Clinical Officer
- Erica Heckenkemper-Lorenzo, MHA, CHES to serve as Chief Business Development/Marketing Officer
- Troy Heckenkemper to remain as Chief Financial Officer
We look forward to following the success of Jim Guidry's career and are equally excited for our next chapter at Guidry & East. We will continue to showcase our renewed commitment to our transplant community and further expand our portfolio of specialized transplant consulting services.
Guidry & East is a full service transplant consulting firm that goes beyond the norm to bring efficiency, improve financial results, and enhance quality patient care. We recognize that because each Transplant Center is unique, so too are our consulting engagements. Guidry & East designs each project based on the specific needs of the client Transplant Center, utilizing decades of experience and expertise.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this transition, please do not hesitate to reach me directly at Tel. (858) 437-7565
Chief Executive Officer
Cell: (858) 437-7565